AN EXTRA SHARING

 I had to share these pictures with you.  This is a little 11-day old pigmy goat kid.  It was born early and the mama’s milk hadn’t come in yet so she couldn’t nurse it.   So the gal who owns the goats has been hand feeding it and it’s doing remarkably well.  I had the chance to see it because I was getting a pedicure and my pedicurist works with the gal who owns the goats and this little guy was in a box next to her work station.  The box is 2 ft. tall, but this little dickens can already jump out of it.  He’s not been walking all that long, though, and the floor is a little slippery, so often when he’s gamboling about his legs slide out from under him & he flops down, then gets right back up and continues bounding around – his little tail shaking back & forth as he goes.  He is soooooo cute!  His name is Zeke – short for Ezekiel.  My daughter was with me and took the pictures.  :->



Comments

  1. Too cute! Will you now add goat whisperer to your talent list?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A TRIP TO YO-SEMITE IN 1874 - PART 1

A TRIP TO YO-SEMITE IN 1874 - PART 5

THE ANCESTOR HAT PARADE